Coconut Flour Bread
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4 whole eggs
- 3 eggs, separated
- 4-5 tbsp organic, grass-fed butter
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Organic, cold-pressed, unrefined virgin coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degree Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease a loaf pan using the coconut oil. Line the pan with baking paper and spread another coating of oil.
- With a handheld electric whisk, beat 3 egg whites until they become stiff (set the yolk aside).
- With a food processor, mix together: 3 yolks, 4 whole eggs, butter, coconut milk and honey.
- Slowly mix into the food processor: coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Combine everything to create a thick batter.
- Pour the batter into a large mixing bowl.
- Fold in the egg whites (from step 3).
- Place the mixture into the loaf pan and bake at 325 F for 40 minutes.
- Note: The top will brown, but the mixture will NOT have thoroughly cooked yet. Cover the loaf pan, reduce the heat to 275 and cook an additional 5-10 minutes then remove the loaf pan from the oven. Take the bread out of the pan and set on a wire rack to cool.